Dinner: Doing What We Are Asked, Ages 5-10 (10/1/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this topic with your family while you eat.
Prayer - Heavenly Father, thank you for the gift of family. Please help and be with those that feel lonely. Forgive us for the moments when we take family for granted. Help us to know all the great blessings that we have in our family.
- What jobs around the house have your parents (we) given you?
- How did it make you feel when they asked you to do them?
- Did you want or not want to do them? Why?
- How can we learn or see what God wants us to do with our lives?
- What can we do when we are tempted not to obey?