Dinner: Helping Others, Ages 0-4 (11/5/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this week’s topic with your family while you eat.
O God, who wonderfully created, and yet more wonderfully restored, the dignity of human nature: Grant that we may share the divine life of him who humbled himself to share our humanity, your Son Jesus Christ; who lives and reign with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
(Book of Common Prayer, Page 251)
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder when was a time that you have helped someone else.
- I wonder what did that feel like to help someone else.
- I wonder why is it important to help other people.
- I wonder how it makes God feel when we help other people.
- I wonder if it is easier to help other people or be helped ourselves.