Dinner: Our Family's Gifts, Ages 0-4 (11/19/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this week’s topic with your family while you eat.
Blessed Lord, who caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning: Grant us so to hear them, red, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that we may embrace and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which you have given us in our Savior Jesus Christ; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
(Book of Common Prayer, Page 236)
Please read Matthew 25:14-15, 19-29
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder what gifts you see in members of our family.
- I wonder how we can find our gifts.
- I wonder what do you plan to do with your gifts.
- I wonder what can be scary about using our gifts.
- I wonder who is someone that you trust that can help you with using your gift.