Dinner: The Experience of Generosity, Ages 0-4 (9/24/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this topic with your family while you eat.
Teach me to be generous;
Teach me to serve You as You deserve;
To give and not to count the cost,
To fight and not to heed the wounds,
To toil and not to seek for rest,
To labor and not to ask for reward,
[except] that of knowing I am doing Your Will. Amen.
-Prayer of St. Ignatius Loyola
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder how Jesus sets an example of being generous.
- I wonder what it looks like to serve Jesus as He deserves.
- I wonder what it means to not ask for a reward.
- I wonder what is a way we can give more at home.
- I wonder why Jesus wants us to be more generous