Dinner Time: Talking About Forgiveness (September 17, 2017)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this topic with your family while you eat.
Prayer - Lord, thank you for your example of forgiveness. Help us to be mindful of all the ways in which you forgive us. Teach us to notice those moments where we can try to be better people. Guide us to appreciate and be humble in knowing that you will always forgive us. Thank you for always giving us the opportunity to turn back to you and change our ways.
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder what it means to forgive someone.
- I wonder how it helps our heart to forgive people.
- I wonder if there was someone you could have forgiven today.
- I wonder if there is anyone that you want to forgive you.
- I wonder how Jesus teaches us to forgive.