Dinner: What Is Trust, Ages 0-4 (10/22/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions based on the Matthew 22:15-22 gospel reading to explore this topic with your family while you eat.
Heavenly Father, thank you for being patient with us when we ask questions of you. Please help us to know the ways in which we are misguided by others. Forgive us for not recognizing these things that make us turn away from you. Help us to know how we can turn towards you and recognize more fully how we can put more trust in you. Amen.
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder how you would describe the word trust.
- I wonder why did the Pharisees want to trick Jesus.
- I wonder how Jesus knew that it was a trick question.
- I wonder what it means that God made us in his image.
- I wonder how that reminds us that we belong to God.