Dinner: Bearing Good Fruit, Ages 0-4 (10/8/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this topic with your family while you eat.
Heavenly Father, thank you for the gift of choices. Please help us to be mindful of how our choices matter. Forgive us for the moments when we haven’t made choices that follow Jesus example. Help us to know how we can continually make our choices more fruitful in following Jesus example.
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder why the master lets tenants work in his vineyard.
- I wonder why the tenants were mean to the servants.
- I wonder if the master was upset at the tenants.
- I wonder how the tenants will say they are sorry.
- I wonder how we can learn to bear good fruit.