Holiday Alternative Gifts Expo
Sunday, December 10
9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Shop for your holiday gifts with your heart and mind.
Traditional gift giving can reflect your compassion, commitment to justice, responsibility for our fragile earth, and respect for the human spirit. Join us for this annual gift market of seasonal cheer and good will.
Gift opportunities include:
- Items from across the globe that are designed and crafted by artisans, such as jewelry, home décor, and personal accessories;
- Savory and sweet culinary treats such as soups, mustard, jam, and condiments;
- Fair Trade coffee, tea, chocolate, and olive oil;
- Handmade clothing;
- Donations to humanitarian causes such as refugees, children, healthcare in Haiti made in the name of your friend;
- Hand-designed stationary and note cards;
- Practical household items to help sustain the earth;
- Other gifts that can do a “world of good”
Familiar vendors include Tomorrow Project, Episcopal Refugee Network, Equal Exchange, Plant with Purpose and many others, including several new vendors.
Enjoy shopping while listening to live music, sipping coffee or tea, and enjoying a free cup of soup with bread (offered from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.).
We accept cash, credit cards, and checks for all purchases and donations
Great Hall (entrance on 5th Ave.)