St. Paul's Values, Vision, and Mission
St. Paul's Cathedral serves as a center of transformative love, faith and service: an inclusive, Christ-centered community that welcomes all people on their journey of faith.
- Community [family] Journeying together, we nurture each person and family as cherished members of our community in Christ.
- Abundance [vitality, joy, artistic expression] We give thanks for the abundance of God’s gifts to each individual, enriching the entire community.
- Service [peace, justice] Dedicating to Christ our service to all people, we strive for justice and peace for all as we care for God’s creation.
- Love [welcome, diversity] We welcome Christ in all persons where they are and love each one as Christ loves us.
- Faith [spirituality, Christ-centered] Obedient to our Christ-centered faith, we gather at God’s table, honoring our Anglican heritage through music and liturgy.
Love Christ. Serve Others. Welcome All.
St. Paul's embarked on a 5 year strategic plan in 2015. The original plan can be found here.
We have made significant progress on that plan! The updated plan as of August, 2017, can be found here.