Women Together at St. Paul's
Join the women of St. Paul’s Cathedral as we gather for a simple supper, themed program, guest speakers and discussions on what it means to be a Christian woman in a diverse world. Please join us in September for our 2014/2015 season. The schedule for next season will be posted soon.
The 2013/2014 Schedule for Women Together was:
- Thursday, October 3, 2013 - Very Rev. Rebecca McClain
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 - Elisabeth Koenig, Ph.D.
- Thursday, December 5, 2013 - Rabbi Laurie Coskey
- (no meeting January 2014)
- Thursday, February 6, 2014 - Rev. Nancy Turner
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 - Barbara Parry, M.D.
- Thursday, April 3, 2014 - Carolyn Lief & Dawn Stary
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 - Rev. Canon Allisyn Thomas
All meetings begin with a buffet dinner at 6:00 pm, followed by our program from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Even if you don't plan to have dinner, please join us at 6:00 pm for fellowship.
Women Together meetings are open to all women: bring a friend! A light meal is available for $10 each month (payable at the door), or bring your own. Wine is available for purchase.
(If you'd like a vegetarian meal, please let us know in the comments box below. When you go through the food line at the meeting, please say you requested vegetarian option.)
Deadline for RSVPs or cancellations, with or without dinner, is the Monday before each meeting. RSVP for our next meeting here, or send a question in the comments box. Also use this form to cancel your RSVP by Monday prior to the meeting.
Before you click "Submit", please type the distorted letters you see in the box provided at the bottom. Then click "Submit".