Dinner: Remembering To Serve, Ages 0-4 (11/26/17)
Below is a prayer with which to start your meal and then discussion questions to explore this week’s topic with your family while you eat.
Almighty God, the fountain of all wisdom: Enlighten by your Holy Spirit those who teach and those who learn, that, rejoicing in the knowledge of your truth, they may worship you and serve you from generation to generation; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
(Book of Common Prayer, Page 260)
Questions 0-4 years old
- I wonder what does it mean to serve.
- I wonder what ways people in your family serve those around them
- I wonder how you can serve people in your community.
- I wonder why it’s so hard to remember to serve all people around us.
- I wonder what we can learn from Jesus in his serving.