Views and Qs: Talking To Parents, Ages 11-18 (10/1/17)
Watch this video together and then use the discussion questions below to reflect as a family.
Watch: Talking to Parents
1) Do you think the second son said he would help so that he didn’t disappoint his father?
2) Have you ever agreed to do something for your parents, but then didn’t do it? What did your parents think?
3) What do you think you can do to communicate better with your parents?
4) Do you think it’s easier to talk to God or your parents?
5) How do you know the rules that God wants you to follow?